Salmon has always been one of favourite Fish variety but I never made any recipe at home...always had it at a Restaurant only. No specific reason for it, it's just that I never thought of giving it a shot!
But it all changed this weekend; we went for our monthly Grocery shopping at Lulu Hypermarket and I saw some fresh Salmon fillets wrapped & packed so I picked one up! The Fillet was some 400 odd grams...
And the same evening decided to give it a shot! and a new tryst began!
And this is the recipe I picked up from the Internet! A wildly popular recipe - you see I didn't want to go wrong as this was my very first time! This has a whopping 1756 reviews! The risk was going to be very low!
And I was so happy that the recipe came out so well! Now this would be a regular at my home for sure! My wife also loved it! Nutritious, Flavourful, Easy to Make and damn Delicious!
1 Fresh Salmon Fillet
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons light olive oil
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and chopped fresh coriander. And bring the Fillet out (This isn't my priginal photograph; picked it up from the Internet) Source: http://chicagoprimemeats.com/fresh-wild-coho-salmon-fillets.html
2. Coat the salmon fillet with the marinade and put the fillet in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
4. Wrap the fillet in aluminium foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
5. Place the sealed salmon in a baking pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
6. Serve the Fillet with all the juices!
7. Enjoy it with Flavoured Rice or just like that!
8. Thank me later!
So till the time we meet again……..
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…