Sandwich is one of the most customizable food items I say! one can make innumerable fillings and then toast it, grill it or even roast it! and that's what I like about them....
This time I took an inspiration from Radha Natarajan's recipe which looked so colourful and delicious plus it had my favourite Mozzarella Cheese so I had to give it a try! didn't wait for much long as always!
Here you go with the Recipe:
Multi Grain Bread (You can use any variety)
4 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
1 tbsp Oregano Flakes
1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt as per taste
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
1 Spring Onion
Chopped Green Coriander
1. Slice the tomato & bell peppers plus chop the spring onion
2. Brush a non-stick pan with some oil and toast the Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Spring Onion plus sprinkle the Oregano, Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper Powder and salt
3. Spread this toasted filling plus the Mozzarella Cheese & Coriander onto the Bread
4. Toast the breads in a Sandwich Toaster
5. Serve the sandwiches with Chilli Sauce!
Till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…