Thanks to fellow FB Food Blogger Anjali Suresh for this recipe...healthy, delicious and very quick to make! plus all those colours make this even more wonderful...
Do give this a try folks...
Here you go with the Recipe...
Bread Slices (We used Whole Grain Bread)
Green Capsicum - Chopped - 4 tbsp
Tomato -1 small one & seeds removed - Chopped
Carrot - Chopped & Bolied - 1/4 cup
Sweet Corn Boiled - 4 tbsp
Green Peas Boiled - 1/4 cup
Onion -1 big - Chopped
Green Chillies - Chopped - 1
Ginger - 1 small piece - Chopped
Salt to Taste
Chat Masala - 1 tbsp
Oil/Ghee for shallow frying
1. Take a big bowl and mash all the boiled vegetables
2. Then add all the remaining vegetables & ingredients and mix well
3. Take a spoon and spread the vegetable mix on the bread.
4. Take a non-stick pan add brush it with Oil/Ghee and fry the bread pieces on both sides till golden brown
5. The Spicy Veggie Toast is ready
6. Serve with Green Chutney and Tomato Sauce
Enjoy a healthy breakfast!
Till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…