Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME !!!



Today was my 29th Birthday...29 long years of my existence on this Heaven Earth...I have had a wonderful life...all thanks to God...loads and loads of highs & lows and the highs have clearly outnumbered the lows...no regrets whatsover...I have always lived my life MY OWN WAY and life has always been kind enough to allow me doing that...

I had a wonderful time today...my birthday started with phone calls at 12 Midnight followed by SMSes, Mails & Phone Calls throughout the day...I didn't mind either of them and enjoyed all of them thoroughly...

I seeked my parents' blessings...that was the first thing I did when I woke up...after that went to the school where I teach and had a wonderful time with my 35-odd students...

Post that it was a bloody hectic day at office...status updates, policy documents and what-not...My team had a small celebration for me...a cake-cutting ceremony...and my favourite cake was ordered-Butterscotch Flavour...

After that went for a Tea Break to the UCP Food Court with my Hewitt buddies...enjoyed a hot-cup of tea and a sutta...then I went to Barista with my close office friends...rounded off the day with some unfinished work and left office...

Post that I watched the Bangla movie PATHER PANCHALI directed by the Legendary Mr. Satyajit Ray...I so much wanted to watch this movie...what a coincidence that I my wish was granted on my birthday...was with my Bulls on Parade(BOP) buddies- Dips, Sunny & Tomar...

Came back home and went for a quiet dinner with my Parents to a Restaurant called Kebab King in Gurgaon...very good food indeed...

Then got back home and replied back to all the Birthday wishes on Facebook & Orkut...chated with a few friends and thats how the day went...

A wonderful & memorable day indeed...a day I spent with my Parents,BOP buddies, Office colleagues and last but not the least with my students...couldn't have asked for a better day...thanks God...

So some 213 Mails, 89 Phone Calls, 36 SMSes and some 30 odd personal Birthday wishes later my Birthday is finally over...yes I counted them all...memories like this are not to be forgotten in haste...

I am sure there are many more memorable birthdays in store for me and I would enjoy each one of them till I am alive!!! after all the one intoxicant which always keeps me high is LIFE !!!

Till the time we meet again...

Ride Safe & have safe sex...

Hasta la Victoria Siempre...

Cheers to Life...

No comments: