While Watching the movie “Bucket List”, I thought of making my own list of things which I would like to do before I die…I know I am just 27 and a half years old but you never know how much days God has granted me to grace this Planet Earth and I wanna live every moment of it without any regrets, I have had no regrets till date and I hope that I wont have any even I am going through the last moments of this Life !!!
As Morgan Freeman said in the movie, I pray to God that when I die… “My eyes are closed and my Heart is open”…this is my only prayer to God…
And now the List…. (Not in any particular order) :
1. Visit Santa Clara, Cuba at The Che Guevara Mausoleum where his mortal remains were finally laid to rest.
2. Visit Kargil, Drass and Tololing where hundreds of our brave Indian Soldiers attained Martyrdom fighting the enemy and the weather in the Kargil War of 1999.
3. Meet Sachin Tendulkar once atleast !!!.
4. Plan & Execute a long All-India Trip for my Parents.
5. Gift my Brother an Omega Sea Master Watch and a SUV.
6. Travel on the India Golden Quadrilateral Ride on my Bike.
7. Support atleast 100 kids’ Education.
I am sure this list is gonna increase as the days go by but one thing would remain constant all that while, I would try my fuckin best to achieve everything that I have mentioned above as none of the items in the list is outrageous and over the top !!! (I HOPE)
Che would be back again...
Hasta la Victoria Siempre...